Friday, June 13, 2014

Niteflirt Listings Custom Designed




I want you to understand that this is not the EXACT final look of the listing. In the final listing some of the letters and arrows blink. Also the buttons are not the way they will look, as you can probably tell not all of the buttons are shown here and each are different. That is just to show where the buttons will be placed and the different designs that could be done. The buttons are actually added into the final HTML which I can do for you. If you are interested in viewing the actual final listing on Niteflirt, contact me and I will give you the link. Yes these listings are live on NF right now!
If you decide you would like to purchase a custom Niteflirt listing from me all you need to do is contact me using my contact page. I would charge about $40 to $50 for something like this. It would be totally accustomed to what you want and no one else on NF would have the same listing, I can guarantee you that! If you're interested in maybe just a header or some buttons that's fine too. Contact me and we can talk about anything you need done.

No comments: