Monday, January 25, 2016

Free Niteflirt, Website or Blog Buttons

Here are some really cute buttons that I made the other day! These are originally made with the intention of using them on Niteflirt but they could be used for many different things. If you look through the different buttons you'll see that they can be used for any kind of adult entertainer like webcam model or phone sex operator. Maybe you just want a cute button linking to your Amazon Wishlist from your personal blog or website. Or maybe link to your blog or website from Facebook or anywhere else on the internet! 

All of these are free to use however you would like!! I would appreciate if you do use them that you leave me a comment to say thank you and if you would like, you can link back to this blog from where ever it is that you use the buttons. I would greatly appreciate that and it would help to grow my exposure.

To use just right click and save as to save to your computer. More help is available on my How To Page.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these can you make some this design same color but different words?