Saturday, April 2, 2016

Free Niteflirt Femme Dom, Pay Me, Tribute Buttons!!

I've made a few cute Spoil Me Buttons for use mainly on Niteflirt but can easily be used in other situations as well. These free Niteflirt buttons would be great for any Dominatrix, Goddess, Phone Sex Operator, Webcam Model or Spoiled Brat. Of course anyone out there that wishes to can use them. All I ask is that you please leave me a quick comment to let me know. 

I am giving this button set away for free and I hope you enjoy them!

The button set includes six animated buttons that say "Pay Me" and then the cash amount, alternating back and forth between the two. 

**Remember no selling as your own or claiming as your own in any way! Thank you! **








Please refer to the How To Page for instructions on how to use the buttons.

If you download My Tribute/Spoil Me Buttons please leave me a comment and let me know! I appreciate it!

No comments: